Attend the KidShow!
10 Tips to Tackle the KidShow
Known as the areas largest free kids and family event, the 15th Annual KidShow
offers an endless amount of activities and fun for the whole family. With a show so big, we thought you may need a little help in planning your visit. Check out these ten tips for a successful family outing.
- If you plan to come Saturday…come early. By being one of the first 500 families to register on Saturday at the Registration Center at the top of the Food Court you will receive a free goody bag! Goody bags are given out on Saturday only, one per family please. One lucky bag holds a red envelope with a special prize valued over $300!
- Schedule the day or come up both days to fit in and enjoy all the activities
offered. You will find there is more to do than you expected!
- Look at the entertainment schedule and plan your visit around the performances you would like to see. This way you don't miss anything on stage.
- Invite your friends and neighbors to join you. The kids will have a ball with their friends watching the entertainment and doing the activities and you will have a buddy to spend the day with.
- Join in on the impromptu kids trivia played off of the stage and win wonderful prizes.
- Be at the stage for surprise snack attacks and you will receive a free snack!
- Get involved and have some fun. There is a little bit of kid in all of us! Enjoy the free activities with our exhibitors and those planned by the KidShow throughout the mall.
- Be a sponge and soak up all of the information you can from the exhibitors. The KidShow is a parent's resource to services and products for families. Use the show to learn about what you should be getting involved in.
- Use this free event as a wealth of information for your family and a great way to spend time with your kids!
- Let the kids have fun with the many activities which include crafts, play area, inflatables, cookie decorating, interactive tee ball and much, much more!